Conviction records on failure to pay wages or sum awarded
Conviction records on failure to pay wages or sum awarded by the Labour Tribunal / Minor Employment Claims Adjudication Board under the Employment Ordinance (Cap. 57) in the past 24 months (Since October 2019)
- Conviction records will be updated within four weeks after the end of each quarter.
- Conviction records do not include cases under review/appeal.
- The name of a convicted person will not be disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- Where the information displayed on a summons is only in Chinese, it will only be shown in Chinese.
- Best viewed by Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or above.