LD E-Form Filler User Manual
3. Software Requirements and Downloading of E-Form
3.1 Software Requirements
To operate E-Forms, your computer should be installed with the following software:
- E-Form Filler* (a software tool for viewing and filling the E-Forms);
- E-Form* (electronic format of a LD's form); and
- e-Cert Control Manager (Only applicable to users who wish to use digital certificates embedded in Smart ID Cards to sign the E-Forms. The software could be downloaded freely from the related webpages of the Hongkong Post<URL: https://www.hongkongpost.gov.hk/product/download/ctlmgr/index.html>)
* The software listed in a-b above are available for free downloading at relevant LD webpage. (Please refer to section 3.2)
3.2 Downloading of E-Form and Required Software
You could get access to the "E-Form Downloading Zone" through LD homepage (address: https://www.labour.gov.hk).
Click the preferred language from the menu.
Click "Public Forms" at the left menu.
Click the hyperlink as shown below to access the Government Forms Websites.
Look up “Labour Department” using the search engine to download the required E-Form.
You could download any E-Form file you are interested by simply pointing the cursor to the object and clicking it. The downloading process will commence then.
The software available for downloading includes:
Once you choose to download the E-Form Filler, you would like to open the file or save it.
The E-Form Filler is an installer program. You need to install it prior to actual usage of E-Form. Please refer to Section 5 and Section 6 for detailed guides on the installation and operation of the E-Form Filler.