A Guide to the Factories and
(Safety Management) Regulation
2. Duty of proprietor and contractor
2.7 Produce safety audit report, etc. for inspection
A proprietor or contractor should ?
- produce a safety audit report or plan for the improvements for inspection upon request by any occupational safety officer;
- permit an occupational safety officer to make a copy of the report or plan;
- provide a copy of the report or plan to the Commissioner not later than 14 days after being requested;
- provide a copy of supporting document to the Commissioner not later than 14 days after being requested.