OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CLINIC
To enhance the health of the working population through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of work-related illnesses.
Any worker who may have contracted work-related illnesses.
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related illnesses, as well as provision of occupational health counselling.
- Workplace inspection to assess health hazards in the working environment and recommend preventive and control measures.
- Enhance patients' awareness on occupational health through publications, video shows and display boards.
- Health talks and workshops to enhance clients’ knowledge on occupational health and health hazards identification, thus to minimize their risk of contracting occupational diseases.
- Organize patient support groups to facilitate experience sharing and enhance mutual support among patients.
Kwun Tong Occupational Health
G/F, Kwun Tong Community Health Centre Building,
60 Hip Wo Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
(MTR Kwun Tong Station Exit A1)
Tel. (Appt) : 2343 7133
Fanling Occupational Health
7/F, Fanling Health Centre,
2 Pik Fung Road,
Fanling, New Territories.
(MTR Fanling Station Exit A1 or C)
Tel. (Appt) : 3543 5701