SAFETY AND HEALTH CENTRE
- To provide employers and employees
with information and advisory service on occupational safety and health.
Occupational safety and health enquiry service provided
by occupational health nurses.
- A variety of occupational safety, CD-ROMs and videos for public reference.
Internet service for browsing the latest occupational safety
and health information.
- Interactive computer programmes for enhancing knowledge on occupational safety and health through games.
- Dissemination of occupational safety and health information through video shows, display boards and exhibits.
- Organization of occupational safety and health talks and distribution of publications of the Department.
- Organization of occupational health workshops to enhance employees’ awareness on occupational health.
- Welcome visiting groups to visit our centre for dissemination of occupational health information.
Occupational Safety & Health Courses and Notes for Application
Certificate courses on occupational safety and health will be offered in the Occupational Safety and Health Centre. These courses are free of charge.
Download timetable and application form for the certificate courses (July-December 2018) (PDF)
To enrol for the course, please download the application form, fill in all the items and fax or mail to the Occupational Safety and Health Centre.
- Health talks are offered free of charge
- Health talks are conducted in Chinese
- For registration/enquiry
Tel: 2361 8240
Safety and Health Centre
G/F, Kwun Tong Community Health Centre Building
60 Hip Wo Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
(MTR Kwun Tong Station Exit A1)
Tel : 2361 8240
: 2307 9867
to Friday : 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday : 9 a.m.
to 1 p.m.